Before we get into the sales, I want to briefly chat about this week of sales. It always feels so crazy to me and I generally don’t like the panic that Black Friday and Cyber Monday can create in us. It feels like a lot of pressure to buy at sale prices and it makes it more difficult to shop with intention.
If you plan to shop any sales this week, I highly recommend first making a list of things you’re on the hunt for and sticking to that. If you can get something you already want/need at a discount, yay! But it’s not worth it to buy random stuff just because it’s on sale this week.
Some of my favorite brands are doing big sales this week, and this post is dedicated to sharing those sales. Some items I already own, love and wear regularly will be discounted and I definitely will share links for that, as well as other items that I think are worth checking out. I know a lot of the brands I like have higher price points, so their discounts this week can make a big difference in affordability.
I really am here to help you curate a versatile, intentional wardrobe, not to link everything under the sun for the sake of a commission check. I’m highly selective with what I share because I value your time and your money. If you buy absolutely nothing this year, that’s perfectly okay. There will always be another sale.
Okay, now that I’ve said all of that, let’s get into the sales. By popular demand, I’m doing one post here that will be updated through the week and weekend. It will be organized by brand in alphabetical order, with my top picks from each sale listed under the brand name and deal. This way you can easily reference it and find what you need. The comments section is open, too, so please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s something you’re on the hunt for that I can help you find at a discount this week.
First and foremost, I want to note that the NB x SOKO Collection is 25% off with GIVESOKO25. I basically never discount my products, so this is a rare chance to grab them for less. Sustainably and ethically made by hand in Kenya.
While not discounted, we do have a limited number of the NB x Yearly Co 14K Gold Petite Dome Ring available this holiday, so don’t miss out on those if you’re interested. They won’t be restocked this year. Payment options are available with Sezzle, too!
And lastly, Conni and I are offering $10 off our style classes through Monday night. Prices as marked.
ABLE | 30% off with code Natalie30 (some items might be more deeply discounted with the code FESTIVE25, so try both and go with the bigger discount!)
- Agnes Ruched Sleeve Tee. This is my most worn, all-time favorite item from ABLE (shown in the photo above). It’s so simple and comfortable, but with a feminine touch thanks to the subtle puff shoulder detail and ruching. It fits true to size and is backordered, but if you order it this week you can get the 30% off applied and it’ll ship to you on January 8th.
- Amber Boots. These boots are so chic and classic. They are pretty true to size (if anything they run a smidge big) and they’re perfect for pairing with cropped straight leg and wide leg jeans, as well as dresses and skirts to help take them into the cooler months.
- Maha Leather Jacket. A leather jacket never goes out of style. It does run a bit snug, so I went up a size in mine. I love to pair mine with dresses to add edge to feminine pieces. The 30% off code is especially great for this one since it’s a high price point item.
- Virginia Sweater Cardigan. I don’t own this yet, but I’ve had my eye on it ever since I saw a few of my friends style it. They said it’s cropped and true to size, but if you’re petite recommended sizing down. So those are my tips! I love the cream color and the tomato color is lovely for this time of year.
AUGUSTINUS BADER | 20% off, discount applied at checkout
- The Rich Cream. This is my go-to fancy face cream and it’s all I use on my face currently (other than face wash). I did a full review here with more details.
CLARE V | Up to 40% off select items (price as marked). I love basically everything they make, but here are my top picks that are part of the sale.
- Gosee Clutch in Pablo Cat. One of my very favorite bags—I have this exact one! I love it as a crossbody or a clutch, and I also have used it as a shoulder bag with a shorter bag strap.
- Midi Sac in Black Diamond. This is by far my favorite style of bag from Clare V. It’s classic, practical, versatile and timeless. I have a few of them! Use them as a crossbody or clutch, or even a pouch to collect your things in a bigger tote.
- Le Zip Sac. I love the black diamond and the cream rattan!
- Remy Backpack. This would make a really great mom bag if you have little ones! I love the black diamond and miel colorways.
- Attaché. So luxe and chic! I love the black croco and the cocoa python. Plus it has tabs so you can add a shoulder strap.
- Wallet Clutch. The plum, black lizard and walnut python colorways are my favorites that are on sale.
- Coin Clutch. The pablo suede is one of my all-time favorite prints Clare V has done and it’s adorable in this mini pouch, perfect for holding coins and a lip balm in your bag.
EQUILIBRIA | 20% off sitewide. Orders of $150+ will receive our new full size Daily Treatment Oil as gift with purchase (a $68 value). New customers can also get an extra 15% off with code NATALIEBORTON. Read my full brand review here.
- The Balance Box. If you’re brand new to CBD, I recommend a subscription to this box so you can try each item for a couple of months and figure out what works best for your needs.
- Holiday Sets. These are discounted bundles perfect for gifting, plus they’re buy one, get one 50% off. And you can stack the 15% off code on top of it if it’s your first purchase. This year they have a Season of Intention Gift Set, Joy of Sleep Gift Set, Comfort of Calm Gift Set, and Peace of Mind Gift Set.
FREDA SALVADOR | Up to 60% off select styles
- The Wit D’Orsay Oxford. I bought the ivory calf version during their sample sale this summer, and that tan version is so incredibly versatile and even less prone to marks over time. They do run small, so I recommend going up 1/2 size, and I also recommend protecting the suede before wearing them. I use this stuff and it works great!
- The Ralf Lace Up Boot. You know I’m really digging combat boots right now, and the custom metal hardware detail on these is just so gorgeous. I don’t personally own these since I already have a pair of black combat boots, but here are some outfit ideas for this style of boots.
GLOSSIER | 25% off everything
- Boy Brow. I’ve been using this for 5 years. I also love the Brow Flick for adding more “brow hairs” to your look, but lately I’m just using the brown Boy Brow and calling it a day.
- Cloud Paint. This is my go-to blush. My favorite colors are Beam, Dusk and Storm.
- Glossier You Fragrance. The only perfume I own. It’s perfect.
J.CREW | 50% off your purchase with code FRIDAY. They obviously sell so many things, but here are some items that I own already, and some cute ones that caught my eye.
- Sophie sweater blazer. This has been a favorite of mine for years! I sized down in mine, but stay true to size if you plan to layer with heavier sweaters. See it styled here.
- Dark wash demi boot jeans. Consider sizing down in these. See them on me here.
- Matching sweatshirt and jogger set. Wear it around the house for lounging, or pair it with white sneakers, a crossbody and a long coat to run errands.
- Mockneck sweater. A cozy layer for the winter, available in so many beautiful colors.
- Leopard detail sneakers. I went down 1/2 size in mine. See them on me here.
- Cashmere crewneck. A classic, timeless piece. I have it in black and went up a size. See them on me here.
- Gold moccasin slippers. These make a great gift, too!
- Collarless teddy sherpa coat.
JENNI KAYNE | 20% off with Natalie20 (okay that’s always valid, but it’s still a discount for you!)
- Mules. The cheetah ones are my most worn pair, but I recently got some suede ones and they’re equally amazing! Fit true to size, but if in between go up.
- Fisherman Sweater. I have this in cotton, cashmere and recycled cashmere and they’re all great! I find them to be true to size.
- Cashmere Cocoon Sweater. I have wanted this all year long and finally got one!! It definitely runs big, so I recommend sizing down. I got the oatmeal color.
- Linen Coveralls. Not a winter item for a lot of you, but here in California it’s perfect year-round! Fits true to size.
- Cotton Boyfriend Sweater. A long sweater with side slits for pairing with leggings or even over a dress. Fits true to size.
- Slip Skirt. Now available in black and such a classic piece. I love it paired with a sweater!
- Candles. These make the best gifts! My favorite scents are Ash, Cedar and Topanga, and they also have a mini votive set if you want to sample a few.
KREWE | Up to 70% off, some items as low as $99. Must opt into text messages to access the sale.
- STL Nylon in Matte Brindle to Crystal. These are my current daily sunglasses, and they’re $100 off. See them on me here.
- COLLINS Nylon. These are my second favorites! Really similar to the ones I wear, but without the extra hardware details. Several colors are on sale and the Matte Bengal to Crystal are $99 if you r
MADEWELL | Up to 50% off with code VERYMERRY. Just like J.Crew, obviously there are so many things, so I’m just going to call out some favorite pieces here and some new items that look good to me.
- Charcoal jeans. These are a favorite of mine that I own personally. I recommend sizing down!
- Puff shoulder floral dress. My current favorite dress that layers so well for cooler weather and will be beautiful in warm weather, too. Size down, and see it styled here.
- Cocoon coat. I have this in oatmeal and it’s so beautiful and warm! Also available in petite, definitely size down.
- Balloon sleeve military jacket. A fresh take on a classic. I have this in my usual size.
- Courier shirt. I’ve had mine for years and it’s so good. Slightly boxy, but stay true to size as the arms are a bit narrow.
- Denim jacket. This is my go-to denim jacket. Great wash and fit, and I do recommend sizing up!
- Henley sweater. I have this in gray—it’s comfy, casual and chic. Size down.
- Ribbed crewneck. I sized up in mine but wish I’d stayed true to size, as I like to wear mine tucked in, almost like a bodysuit.
- Straight leg jeans. A classic, straight leg jean that’s super similar to a pair I own from a couple of years ago.
- Tan mules. These neutral mules will go with everything! I love the pointed toe.
- Windowpane coat. I don’t have this yet but I want it!
- Hybrid sherpa jacket. I love the green—it’s like a warm winter version of a military/utility jacket.
- Leopard crossbody. So beautiful and luxe, this would elevate even really simple outfits. Also available in a larger tote option.
NECESSAIRE | Discounted full-size holiday sets, free The Body Serum with purchase, plus 10% off with BORTON10.
- The Body Ritual Set. Includes 4 full-sized products (The Body Wash, The Body Exfoliator, The Body Lotion, The Body Serum) worth $125, marked down to $80. Sandalwood is my favorite scent!
- The Hand Cream Duo. A vegan, hypoallergenic, non-greasy hand cream that comes in a recyclable package. Its cream texture moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin on contact. It’s so good!
RATIO COFFEE | Take 10% off the Ratio Six in Any Color with code Six2020. Get 10% off digital gift cards with code GiftCert2020. They’re also offering $100 off Ratio Eight Certified Refurbished.
- Ratio Six. This is the brewer we use every morning, currently 10% off with code Six2020. Read my full review here.
THE LAUNDRESS | 25% off and a complimentary Holiday Wash & Stain Bar with the code SAVE25
- Signature Detergent. I use this for all of our everyday laundry. The No. 723 scent is also incredible and definitely worth trying—I love washing our sheets with this!
- Wool & Cashmere Shampoo. I wash my sweaters with this instead of dry cleaning. See the tutorial here.
- Cashmere Brush. Ideal for removing lint, fuzz, and dust from cashmere or woolen items. Brushing between wears helps release natural oils that rejuvenate yarns to look like new, and it’s much more gentle on delicate knits than a sweater shaver.
- Stain Solution. I use this or the Wash & Stain Bar (free with purchase this week) on all of my stains!
- Fabric Fresh Spray. I spray this to freshen clothing and bedding in between washes. Ideal for deodorizing outerwear, car interiors, sneakers, and luggage. For my “dry clean” knits, I use the Wool & Cashmere Spray.
WE DRINK BUBBLES | Get a free Rose gold champagne stopper with any purchase of $50 or more using the code BFCM. Be sure to add the stopper to your cart, and the code will make it free at checkout.
- Bubbles Club Subscription. A shipment of 3 boutique, clean-farmed champagnes and sparkling wines delivered to your door on the months that you choose. No obligation. No fees. Customizable options. Cancel, skip, gift or change settings whenever you want. As a member you receive 10% off all additional bottle purchases as well as exclusive limited release products.
- Rose Gold Champagne Stopper. An inexpensive gift for any champagne lover (including yourself). The handy Twine Champagne Stopper provides a leak-proof, airtight seal to ensure your champagne stays bubbly until you are ready for another celebration. Makes it easy to open a bottle, have a glass, then seal it up until the next night. It’s kept my champagne bubbly for up to 4-5 days. If you’re only buying this, use the code NATALIE for a discount to apply.
- Christophe Mignon Champagne Brut Nature Pinot Meunier. Need just one great bottle of bubbly this season? This is a great option!
YEARLY COMPANY | Use code THANKFUL for free shipping through Monday.
- 14K Gold Petite Dome Ring. A modern take on the classic gold band, designed by me and customized by Yearly Co. It’s an heirloom piece made to be worn everyday and passed down generation after generation.
- 14K Gold Bangles. I love and cherish mine so much! I have a twist bangle, hammered bangle and two initial bangles (with my kids’ initials on them).
Do you own the sweater comb from The Laundress or only the Cashmere Brush? I’m debating between the sweater comb or a fabric shaver for use with items like the J. Crew sweater blazer, Madewell henley sweater and other sweaters/wool jackets. Thoughts?
I have the sweater comb, too! I tend to use my Conair sweater shaver more for removing pills on things like my sweater blazers and such, and then now that I have the Cashmere Brush I use that only on my cashmere sweaters since they’re more delicate.
Where are the stemless wine glasses from in your post photo featured? They look thick! Love so many things in this post too! 😍
Those are from Jaclyn James Co! She’s currently sold out but restocks periodically through the year.
Love it all! Madewell straight leg jeans – true to size? Did you order petite? Thank youuuu! ❤️
I tend to size down in the perfect vintage jean styles. I’d check the inseam to determine the length. I have the regular length in the charcoal jeans because the inseam is 26.5″, but I’d likely get petite in the blue straight jeans I linked (or get regular length and hem them or cut the hem). Hope that helps!
Hey there🤗 do you wash your Jcrew sweater blazers with the laundress wool and cashmere shampoo?
I haven’t yet! But I do wash all of my other sweaters with it.