UPDATE 12/15: I got a new code! Use NATALIE for 15% off any of the Six machines through Thursday, 12/17 at midnight.
As a busy working mama, I rely on a few things to keep me productive and thriving…
- An incredibly supportive husband that believes in me and wants me to succeed
- At least 8 hours of sleep at night
- A good sweat session a few times a week
- And plenty of coffee!
Although I’ve been a pretty committed Nespresso drinker for almost 6 years, when my best friend came out with her own coffee brand I obviously made the switch. I still love Nespresso for easy iced lattes, but my morning coffee is now Rise + Shine by Jaclyn James Co, which is organically grown and locally roasted here in San Diego. After a week or two of brewing with our old drip coffee maker, both Brian and I realized that we needed an upgrade. Great coffee should be brewed in a high quality brewer and ours just wasn’t cutting it.
That’s where Ratio comes in. As soon as I laid eyes on the Ratio coffee makers I knew I wanted to see one on my counter every morning. Then I read the reviews on their Six model and realized not only is it beautiful, but also incredibly well designed and functional. They generously gifted us the Six after I begged them to let me try test it out, and I even got a discount code for our community. Yay! The code natalieborton15 is valid on Ratio Six brewers through Saturday, 8/15.
Here are all of the important details to know if you’re in the market for an upgrade on your coffee maker…
- It brews barista-style pourover coffee automatically. All the flavor, none of the work.
- It’s super minimalist…just one button starts the sequence
- It’s designed with precision formed stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and high end BPA-free copolymers. It’s built to last and covered by a 5-year warranty.
- It comes with a thermal carafe to keep coffee hot, but also can be used with their beautiful glass carafe (so sleek and chic!)
- Brews up to 40oz at a time (and can easily brew as little as 2 cups)
- The optional heat shield keeps coffee nice and hot during brewing—the coffee is typically just shy of 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle.
After a full week of brewing, I can confidently say that I love it and recommend it. Leave any questions you have below!
Thank you, Ratio, for gifting me this brewer and making my mornings a little brighter.