Everlane is doing their first-ever sitewide sale, offering 25% off everything! Since I’ve been partnering with Everlane for years, I have tried so many of their pieces and wear the brand regularly. I wanted to share my top picks for those of you who plan to shop the sale, as well as link the posts that have featured Everlane items so you can see how versatile they really are!
Here are my favorite pieces from Everlane that I own and love (full disclosure: I’ve had a working relationship with Everlane for a long time and most of these items have been gifted over the years as part of our collaborations).
Denim + Pants
- Authentic Stretch Skinny Jeans (and Curvy Authentic Stretch Skinny Jeans). These were my first Everlane jeans and are my go-to skinny jeans in my closet. I highly recommend the Dark Wash, Deep Indigo Wash and Black Wash, all of which I own and love. I personally size down in the curvy fit and get the ankle length.
- Cheeky Jean in Bone. These are my current go-to white jeans! I size down in these and have the ankle length.
- Super Straight Jean. I have these in Medium Blue Wash and in Bone. I size down in these and have the ankle length. See how to style them here.
- Wide Leg Crop Pants. I have these in bone and ochre and they’re a really great alternative to denim, and super comfortable. I’d say they’re pretty true to size, but if you’re in between you could size down. I have the short length.
- Performance Legging. My go-to legging for a casual day or a workout—I have the black ones and I wear the ankle length. See how to style them here.
Tops + Tees
- Short Sleeve Crew Neck Bodysuit. These have quickly become my favorite bodysuits. I have the black, white and stripe ones and they all get worn regularly!
- Easy Raglan Tee. These are my all time favorite tees! I have the black one and the white one and wear them so often!
- Long Sleeve Box-Cut Pocket Tee. This is a great semi-cropped long sleeve tee. Really great for anyone who is petite and/or wears high rise jeans.
- Ruched Air Blouse. This is a new one for me, but it’s so lovely and feminine without being frilly. I wear mine fully tucked in with either skinny jeans or high rise straight leg jeans. Would look great with shorts or a skirt for summer, too.
- Clean Silk Short Sleeve Square Shirt. I have 2 of these and they’re so beautiful! My favorite is the stripe one because I know if I accidentally stain it the pattern will hide it well. Mom life!
- Silky Cotton Lantern Top. I have this in both black and white and it’s a beautiful year-round blouse for me.
- Square Air Shirt. I prefer this one to the Japanese Go Weave fabric because it’s not prone to static. I have it in black and plan on pairing it with white denim for spring and cutoff jean shorts for summer.
- Clean Silk Cami. This has become an easy date-night top for me! Looks great with a blazer, too.
- Cashmere Crew Sweater. This was the first item I got from Everlane and it’s still an all-time favorite. I like to size up in these, and I wear my black one and my grey one the most.
- Alpaca V-Neck Sweater. I love that I can wear it backwards as a crew neck, too. Feels so luxe! I went up 2 sizes in this for the fit I wanted.
- Oversized Alpaca Cardigan. I have the camel color and it’s almost more of a camel/blush color. It’s beautiful. If in doubt, size down.
- Link Stitch Sweater. I have this in both black and white and it’s a year-round sweater for Southern California for sure. It’s true to size and a little bit slouchy.
- Linen Jumpsuit. This was my first Everlane jumpsuit and has been worn the most. I especially love it for summertime when I don’t feel like wearing shorts. Since it’s linen, it’s really nice and breathable and can easily be dressed up or dressed down. I sized down in this one and have the washed black.
- Japanese Go Weave Jumpsuit. I have 2 of these in different sizes and they both work! For the one that’s more true to size, I use the belt to “blouse” it a bit for a better fit on my 5’4” frame. And for the one that I sized down in, it’s a perfect fit and has a bit more of a sleek look. If you’re tall, consider sizing up though!
- Court Sneakers. These are my most worn Everlane shoes of all time. No break-in time and so comfortable and cool. I have the off-white/fog colorway. See how to style them here.
- Day Loafer Mules. My new favorite flats!!! I have the tan, white and snakeskin colorways and cannot wait to wear them all spring and summer long. See how to style them here.
- Boss Flat. I have these in the bone colorway and they’re such a great edgy loafer. They fit true to size but are a bit narrow.
- The Drape Trench. This is a new addition to my wardrobe and a classic, timeless piece. I love this version because the fabric is softer and less stiff than a traditional trench. I have the Sandstone color and it’s a bit darker in person than it appears online (more like light tan than a creamy white). I do recommend sizing down, too!
- The Renew Channeled Liner. I have this in black and have dubbed it my “dog walking jacket” because it’s perfect for taking Hank out on a stroll! The giant pockets hold a ton, including my wine tumbler (information you didn’t know you needed, haha). I recommend sizing down.
- The Cocoon Coat. I have the plaid one they used to sell but sadly it’s too big but the quality is great—definitely size down in this! I recommend the camel one if you don’t have a great camel coat yet. It’s a classic colorway that will never go out of style.
Now that you know the pieces I whole-heartedly recommend from the sale, here’s some styling inspiration for you:
- Everlane ‘At Home’ Spring Capsule (15+ Outfits)
- 10 Outfit with the Everlane Court Sneakers
- How to Wear Straight Leg Jeans
- 8 Days of Outfits with Sweaters
- Everlane Fall Mini Capsule (15+ Outfits)