By now you know I’m the kind of person who finds brands she loves and stays loyal over the years, and Everlane is no exception to that. My very first piece from Everlane was my black cashmere crewneck sweater in 2015 and I still wear it regularly. I’m continually impressed by not only the quality and design of their pieces, but also the fact that they practice responsible fashion at a reasonable price point.
Today I’m partnering with Everlane to share a mini capsule wardrobe (and over 15 outfits) using only my Everlane pieces. Hopefully it will inspire you in your own fall wardrobe this season! I’ll include direct links to each piece below as well as sizing details to help with any shopping questions you may have.
Since I know Everlane doesn’t have many stores, it’s worth mentioning that they make returns/exchanges very easy with Happy Returns, which you can learn more about here. Such a game-changer for me since I don’t live close enough to one of their stores myself. Scroll down to see the styling video, or watch it on my IGTV here.
- Cocoa brown jumpsuit
- Black bag
- Black bodysuit
- White sweater
- Red cashmere crew sweater (wearing usual size but may swap for a size up for a slouchier fit)
- Brass cashmere crew sweater
- Black cashmere crew sweater
- Black lantern blouse (runs big, size down)
- White button down shirt (oversized—size down)
- Curvy dark wash jeans (I went down a size)
- Mid-wash button-fly jeans (TTS, but they are a smidge short for me in the ankle length I have. I’m 5’4″)
- Striped square silk top
- White wide leg crops
- Brown wide leg crops
- White loafers
- Black slingbacks (I’d size down 1/2 size. Got my usual size and they feel a little bit big, so I’m swapping mine out.)
- Black mules (size up 1/2 size)
- Black booties (size up 1/2 to a full size)
Thank you to Everlane for sponsoring this post!