We got the most PERFECT spring weather while we were there (high 60s and low 70s and sunny) so part of me feels like this list might be more relevant for summer visits to London. Either way, for two travel days, a few dinners, one work event with Brian and 4 days of exploring around town, here’s I packed, and you can see the outfits here.
- Trench coat (old from Everlane, similar and similar)
- Cashmere sweater (runs big, size down — use Natalie15 for 15% off)
- Striped top
- *Black tank
- *White tee
- * Floral blouse
- White blouse (similar, same brand)
- Black jeans (old from Madewell, similar option)
- Wide leg jeans
- Wide leg pants (similar from a small brand)
- *White sneakers (15BORTON for 15% off your first order)
- *Brown boots (15BORTON for 15% off your first order)
- Black heels (similar)
- Black crossbody bag
- Green croc crossbody bag (and bag chain, too!)
- Large black tote for the plane (similar, but a bit smaller)
- *One pair of pajamas
- And obviously underwear, socks, toiletries, etc.
I absolutely fell in love with the city and 4 days was definitely not long enough. Already dreaming of my next visit! If you’d like ideas for small shops to visit when you go to the area, we have a saved highlight for you on @theshoppeguide here.
*indicates small/independent brand