It’s here! The Holiday Collection is now live and ready for you to shop! I have 11 new pieces for you this time around: 5 styles of hoops, 2 styles of 14K gold studs, 1 style of tassel earrings, and some dainty necklaces to round it all out.
A few notes about some of the new pieces because I don’t want you to miss some of these details…
- The Emma Hoops feature fair trade, handmade recycled paper beads (made in Uganda!)
- The beads on the Sydney Hoops are made of recycled glass
- The 14K gold pieces can be worn at all times and will never tarnish (aka: super low maintenance)
- The coin necklaces were hammered by hand in Cincinnati, OH
- The tassel earrings were made by hand (with love!) in my studio in San Diego
I hope you love these pieces as much as I do! Whether you’re shopping for holiday gifts or shopping for yourself, I tried to include a variety of price points and styles to give you plenty to choose from. Please share photos when you get your items and tag me on Instagram (@natalieborton) so I can see how you’re styling them and share on my stories!
You can shop the collection here >>
P.S. Couldn’t do this launch without the help from my team! So, so thankful for you, Julia and Shawna!
These are all beautiful pieces! I love that they are simple yet so chic. Earrings are a great way to round out an outfit and definitely makes for a great gift!
Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com