I’m spending a few days up in San Francisco this weekend for our Natalie Borton Designs pop-up at MARCHÉ Collective, which is a holiday marketplace featuring all woman-owned businesses. I’m so honored we’re included and really excited for the trip. I’ll also be attending a lunch with Frank & Eileen and a welcome reception with the other brands. Weather will be low 60s to low 50s — here’s what ended up in my bag!
- Black high neck tank (15% off with Natalie15)
- Cream linen tee (15% off with Natalie15)
- Blue wide leg crop jeans (similar)
- Black wide leg crop jeans (similar)
- Black blazer
- Chocolate brown sweater (similar, or a more feminine style here — NatalieB15 for 15% off)
- Black belt
- Vintage oversized olive coat (via Na Nin Vintage — here’s a current similar option)
- Tan ballet flats (15BORTON for 15% off first order)
- Black ballet flats (15BORTON for 15% off first order)
- Rain-resistant boots to hike in (15BORTON for 15% off first order)
- Cream sling bag
- Olive sling bag (
- Pajamas, toiletries, eye mask, sound machine, etc.
- …and of course, all of my Natalie Borton Designs jewelry!
And here are some screenshots of outfits I put together while trying everything on…