In today’s post, I’m thrilled to share a special holiday treat with you! Na Nin, a woman-owned brand I adore and share about regularly, is offering an exclusive sitewide 20% off code just for us! This is a rare opportunity because they don’t typically offer discounts, and I’m so honored they chose our community here to share it with. Over the years, I’ve cherished Na Nin’s beautiful and timeless products. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and responsible production and sourcing shines through in every piece they create and curate. Use code NATALIE20 at checkout to enjoy 20% off your purchase — sitewide with the exception of Aesop products.
Here are some items that I think would make perfect gifts for your loved ones (or even yourself!), divided by category…
FRAGRANCE & HOME— If you’re not sure what to get for someone, these are your safest bet. These make excellent host/hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, or gift exchange gifts. Na Nin handles all of their fragrance in-house and these scents are exclusive to them, making them extra special to gift this season.
- Cedar & Santal
- Living (available in a beautiful ceramic vessel, or in a glass vessel)
- Sophie Copeland Donut Mug
- Brightland Mini Essentials Set (great for gift for the home cook)
- Emily Wicks Keepsake Vessel
- The Wednesday Co French Baguette Candle (quirky, fun and interesting)
ACCESSORIES & JEWELRY — These are great gift ideas for friends, sisters, or you mom or mother-in-law. All of these are under $100 with the code, except for the tote bag.
- Raw Silk Scrunchie (great stocking stuffer)
- Staunton Hoops
- Framed Oval Pendant Necklace
- Jamie Ring
- Frankie Alpaca Hat
- Carmen Necklace
- Cece Alpaca Scarf
- St. Agni Woven Mini Tote
CLOTHING — These all make great gifts for people you know really well, and they’re also great to add to your own list! Several of these pieces are one size or have generous, flexible sizing, taking the guesswork out of choosing a size for someone when buying clothing (or when choosing something for yourself)…
- Margot Sweatshirt & Camden Curve Sweatpants in Dove
- Margot Sweatshirt & Chloe Shorts in Cinnamon Rippled Cotton (Also love the Cream & Faded Black!)
- Cal Henley & Romeo Shorts
- Romy Sweater (either cotton or alpaca, depending on climate)
- Dylan Alpaca Coat
- Atelier Delphine Wool Haori (lighter weight version here in different colors)
- St Agni Dress (an investment piece to gift to yourself)
Need additional or more specific ideas or have questions about the list or Na Nin in general? Ask away in the comments and I’ll get right back to you!