Sale! Sale! Sale! If you don’t need to shop right now, skip this post. But if you are still completing your wardrobe or have some gift shopping to do, this is for you!
Right now, you can use se the code DEALWITHIT for 25% off at Madewell. Bonus: an Instagram follower sent me a DM sharing that you can add on the code GREATJEANS for an extra 15% off your order.
They have so much stuff and it can feel overwhelming, so here are my top picks from the sale—all of which I have actually tried on myself and can say are totally worth buying if you’re in the market for them.
- Step hem boyjeans (size down 2 sizes)
- Demi boot jeans (size down 1 size)
- White courier shirt (a year-round staple)
- Medium sized tote (I added a gold monogram to mine!)
- Long cardigan (the scarlet and golden harvest colors are so good)
- A-line mini skirt (TTS and only recommended if you’re 5’4″ or under because it’s pretty short!)
- Black skinny overalls (TTS)
- Leopard loafers (TTS)
- Gold mules (TTS or size up 1/2 size)
- Long sherpa coat (size down 1-2 sizes)
- Eyelet top (TTS)
- Super soft mockneck sweater (TTS)
- Slip dress (if unsure, size up)
- Balloon sleeve sweater—all of the colors are so good! (TTS)
- Ribbed turtleneck (TTS—great for under the slip dress, too!
- Pointed mules (I wear the brown ones all the time!)
Also wanted to be sure to link my IGTV videos in case you wanted to see some of these items styled: 5 Ways to Style the Madewell Cali Demi Boot Jeans, Madewell Try-On | October 2018, How to Style Overalls for Fall and Madewell Try-On | September 2018.
Feel free to comment with any questions or let me know what you ended up ordering below!
Read the Comments +