Calling all expecting mamas—I have a new class for you! I’m teaming up with my pal Conni again to bring you another style class, this time specifically focused on getting dressed while your body is constantly changing. Here’s what the class will cover, what it costs, and how to join the email list so you get first dibs and access to the early bird pricing. You can even expect to see more of that faux bump in the class 😉
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR
This class is for expecting mamas who want to be intentional with their wardrobe during pregnancy and the postpartum stage. It is designed to help you create versatile maternity and postpartum capsule wardrobes, so that you can waste less money and feel better about what you’re wearing—even as your body is changing.
- Planning stage. Helping you identify what you have and what you need.
- Buying stage. What to budget for once you know what you need, maternity brands we recommend, and what’s worth investing in vs. saving on.
- Sample capsules + outfit formulas. Examples of capsules for cool weather or warm weather pregnancies, plus outfit remixing and creating maternity outfit formulas.
- Postpartum + nursing. Tips for what you’ll need during this hard-to-dress-for season of life, special considerations for clothing when nursing, plus a step-by-step guide to creating a postpartum capsule wardrobe.
- What to do with your pieces after each stage. A guide for storage, donation and resale of the pieces you no longer need once you’re done with pregnancy and nursing.
We’re offering this class for $65, but email subscribers can sign up early and get $15 off. Early bird pricing will be available only on Sunday, 10/11 at 9am PT and is exclusive to our email subscribers. So if you want to get access to early signups and pricing, join the email list here. Once you register for the class, you’ll have access to all of the videos and worksheets, plus our exclusive Facebook group.
Any more questions? Leave them below!
Where is the white button down from your maternity style class from!? It’s perfect!
I linked everything for students of the class in our private FB group 🙂