Madewell is doing another Secret Stock Sale and they have some great items on MAJOR sale (including a few pieces I own and love). If any of these pieces fit a gap in your wardrobe, now is a perfect time to scoop them up.
THINGS I OWN
- Olive military jacket | I’m literally wearing this right now as I write this post — fits TTS
- Button-front white skinny jeans | Also available in curvy. I have the regular and took my usual size, but I definitely have a big gap at the waist, so I may have them taken in a bit. I still wear these all the time and they’ve become my go-to white jeans.
- Charcoal straight leg jeans | I’m surprised how much I’ve worn these, honestly! I went down a size, and you can see them styled here, here and here.
- Leopard loafers | So classic and work for any age — I’ve had these for years, and my mom has a pair, too! They fit TTS for me, but if your feet are wider I’d consider going up 1/2 size.
- Linen blazer | This is a great spring and summer layer. Fits true to size and doesn’t have stretch. See 4 ways I styled it here.
THINGS THAT CAUGHT MY EYE
- Cross-back turtleneck sweater
- Animal print crossbody bag
- Pointelle sweater
- Puff sleeve wrap top
- Animal print skimmer flats
- Dotted calf hair crossbody bag
- Snake print loafers
- Kick flare raw hem jeans
Are you shopping the sale? What do you have your eye on?