There’s a lot of talk about wardrobe capsules these days, but what about a jewelry capsule? A little collection of jewelry essentials that have you covered no matter what the occasion calls for. My friend Ann from Yearly Co. pitched me the idea a couple of months ago and we immediately started dreaming it up together—and this week we’re making it a reality!
HOW IT WORKS
Each item is for sale separately, so you can pick and choose what items you need/want. Whether you buy everything or just a couple of items, accessorizing your day-to-day looks is about to get a lot easier. We tried to create a variety of price points, with a mix of 14K gold investment pieces and lower priced gold-plated pieces. Just like paring down your wardrobe to the pieces you reach for again and again, having a jewelry capsule cuts down on the clutter and makes it easy to elevate your outfit without overthinking it. See it all here, and keep reading for all of the details.
WHAT’S IN THE CAPSULE
- 14K Gold Everyday Studs ($115) // The 14K Gold Bar Studs are back! They are my personal everyday studs that I wear in my second piercing. I never take them off!
- Statement Earrings ($50) // For days when you want to add a pop of color and a dose of fun, the Bridget Tassel Earrings in Dusty Rose are a perfect choice. I especially love this color for spring and summer.
- Long Necklace ($50) // The gold-plated Sloan Necklace pretty much goes with everything—I love it with a basic tee and jeans!
- Everyday Necklace ($50) // Back by popular demand, the gold-plated Chloe Coin Necklace sold out pretty much instantly last time. It’s quickly become my go-to necklace that I wear almost every day.
- 14K Gold Ring* ($100) – The Twist Ring is dainty and light, and has a beautiful twist detail that adds some visual interest. Stack it with your wedding ring, wear it alone, pair it with other stacking rings…the possibilities are endless.
- 14K Gold Everyday Bangle Stack* ($280+ per bangle) – These bangles are classic, timeless, and handmade to last for generations. I personally have the Twist Bangle, and two Initial Bangles with my kids’ initials on them.
*these items will be fulfilled by and available directly through Yearly Co.
SET YOUR ALARMS
We’re releasing all of the items in our jewelry capsule on Thursday, April 4th at 9am PDT—and as usual, I’ll give email subscribers a 10 minute head start to shop beginning at 8:50am PDT (subscribe here!). Be sure to set your alarms so you don’t miss the items you want. The four items that will be available at natalieborton.com have historically sold out very quickly.
And guess what…when we launch our capsule any Yearly Co. purchase is 10% off just for you through 4/30! Check your emails for the sale code.