You know I love to make capsule wardrobes for you, and this one is heavily focused on Jenni Kayne, a brand I fell in love with last year and have become an ambassador for in 2020 (my code Natalie20 always gets you 20% off). I created this capsule with summer to fall transition in mind. I know it’s still pretty warm in a lot of places, but if you’re like me, fall is already on the brain. And I’m especially thinking about transition clothes right now since I have a class on the topic coming out later this month!
I have two goals in creating and sharing this capsule with you:
- To inspire you to create similar looks with what you own and give you ideas for simple, elevated, minimalist outfits that easily take you from summer into fall.
- To show how versatile and effortless the Jenni Kayne pieces I have are. I get asked a lot about whether they’re “worth the money,” as they’re definitely investment pieces. And I can confidently say that the ones that I own are amazing quality and truly get so much wear.
Almost everything in the capsule is Jenni Kayne, except for the white jeans (curvy option here), denim jacket, and white tank—and the denim cutoffs and white cutoffs (not shown). Scroll to the bottom for the full capsule list with all of the links! The jewelry I’m wearing is from my shop and will be available soon.
Keep scrolling for photos of everything, and see the full style video here.
This post isn’t sponsored, but many of the items were gifted as part of the Jenni Kayne ambassador program. I purchased the cheetah mules, the jumpsuit and the black sweater myself.
TOPS + SWEATERS
- Tan fisherman sweater
- Striped everyday sweater
- Black v-neck
- Striped linen basic tee (not shown)
- White collarless shirt
- Black sweater
- Striped boyfriend shirt
- White boyfriend shirt
- White tank
- Denim jacket
BOTTOMS, SKIRTS + DRESSES
- Olive jumpsuit
- Black dress
- Leopard slip skirt
- Blush slip skirt
- White skinny jeans
- Blue denim cutoffs (not shown)
- White cutoffs (not shown)
Which look is your favorite? Are you looking forward to fall weather and outfits like I am?