Everything at J.Crew is 30% off with the code SPRING — plus extra 50% off select sale styles & all shirtdresses are $69.60. I rounded up some top picks for you that caught my eye…
SWEATERS + OUTERWEAR
- Sweater blazer (obviously, haha — here are styling ideas for you!)
- Long sweater blazer (I have this in leopard, actually — it does run big)
- Long collarless sweater blazer
- Fisherman crewneck sweater
- Cashmere crewneck sweater (I have this in black — I recommend sizing up)
- Crewneck sweater in stripe
- Relaxed cashmere short cardigan
- Quilted puffer (love the classic black)
SHIRTS + TOPS
- Ribbed long sleeve tee
- Tissue turtleneck
- Classic fit button up
- Striped classic fit button up (love the honey brown color)
- Terry sweatshirt
- Classic silk shirt in stripe
- Relaxed fit poplin shirt
- Silk cami
- Long sleeve tee
- Relaxed long sleeve tee
- Relaxed long sleeve tee in stripe (I love the pale oak color)
- Fitted scoop neck tee (this would be so good tucked into straight or wide leg jeans)
DRESSES + BOTTOMS
- Tiered maxi dress (perfect swim coverup)
- Kick flare crop jeans with button fly (see them on me here, and consider sizing down)
- Cashmere sweater dress (this would look amazing with a belt or belt bag)
SHOES, ACCESSORIES + SWIM
- Sunglasses + mask chain in tortoise
- Canvas crossbody
- Ribbed bikini top and high rise bottoms
- Loafer mules
- Leather mules
- White sneakers with gold accent
- White sneakers with leopard accent (I have these — see them styled here — and recommend going down 1/2 size)
Are you shopping the sale? What do you have your eye on?
Thanks for sharing! Do you already own any Jcrew swim pieces? Love the ribbing and high rise, but wondering how the sizing/coverage might run!
I do have one pair of high rise swim bottoms for them and they have great coverage!
Came to the blog today for a white button down recommendation (thank you, got the AYR!) but now I’m here looking to upgrade my black cardigan. Looking for more structure, I think the Sophia will be a great update!
Yes, that one is so good for creating more structure in an outfit. And the black one is really beautiful — let me know what you think of it when it arrives!!
My JCrew sweater blazer arrived yesterday and it’s just what I was looking for! Great recommendation Natalie! I was a little concerned that the material might be too heavy for our New Orleans seasons but it’s surprisingly versatile and the perfect weight. I’m normally a size small in JCrew and the xsmall fits nicely. Buh bye old cardigan, the Sophia has arrived. 😎
Yesssss. So happy you got it and love it!