After partnering with Everlane for so many years, I’ve accumulated so many well-loved pieces that I wear over and over and over again. And today, some of those pieces are actually on sale! Everlane doesn’t do sales the way most brands do, but they do have “Choose What You Pay” events a couple times a year and that’s exactly what’s happening this week. Below I’m going to link the pieces I own and love that are part of the sale, as well as some pieces I don’t own yet but that I’m admiring personally…
THINGS I ALREADY OWN + LOVE
- The Silky Cotton Lantern Top. (Shown above.) I love this top so much I have it in two colors (black and white—the classics!). It’s a really lovely blouse that is lightweight enough to wear through the summer. I recommend sizing down.
- The Washable Silk Tie-Cuff Shirt. One of my all-time favorite blouses (I have the black one). The bow detail at the wrist is feminine without being too frilly. I find that all of the washable silk pieces run a bit small and I recommend sizing up in this.
- The Japanese GoWeave Essential Jumpsuit. I have this in brown and black, but it’s on sale in the olive color. The fabric on this one is dressier than the linen jumpsuits so it would work in a business casual work setting, too. Fits true to size, but if you’re short you could size down. I’m 5’4″ and have my regular size and a size down and they both fit—the main difference is that the larger size has more “blousing” and the size down looks more tailored.
- The Alpaca V-Neck Sweater. Truly one of the very best sweaters I own. It feels so luxe and it’s cozy yet airy all at once. Plus you can wear it with the v-neck in the front or flipped to the back. I sized up 2 sizes for an oversized fit.
- The Lightweight French Terry Puff-Sleeve Tee. I have this in green and it’s a nice summer sweatshirt with a touch of femininity from the puff sleeve detail. It’s very subtle and I like that. Fit is true to size, but if in between I’d size up.
- The Long-Sleeve Box-Cut Pocket Tee. I have this in stripe and am thinking I may grab some solids during this sale. Perfect lightweight long sleeve tee to wear with regular clothes or to throw on top of a sports bra and leggings after a workout. It has a bit of a cropped cut, and I stay true to size.
- The ReCashmere Stroopwafel Crew. Admittedly I forgot about this sweater until just now when I saw it included in the sale! While it would be too warm for the current weather, it’s a great quality sweater and if you know you’ll need one for next season it’s a good time to snag it while it’s marked down. Fit true to size.
- The Authentic Stretch High Rise Skinny. I have these in the dark wash and the deep indigo wash and they’re my go-to skinny jeans! They’re marked down in a cool washed black colorway. Fit pretty true to size.
- The Link Stitch Crew Neck Sweater. I have this in both white and black, and the rust red color is on sale right now. A timeless color in a 100% cotton knit. Fits true to size.
- The Cashmere Lantern Sweater. I have this one in rust, which is on sale along with a few other colors. The rose color is so pretty, too, but I think the heather gray is my favorite. I sized up in this one!
- The Denim Jacket. While the wash I have isn’t on sale (mine is the “Classic Blue Wash”), it’s marked down in white, washed black, dark blue and a creamy white color. Fits true to size.
THINGS I’M ADMIRING
- The Collarless Air Shirt. Specifically the tortoiseshell color. So, so gorgeous!!
- The Pima Stretch Mid Sleeve. This fitted top would be easy to tuck into high rise jeans or a skirt as a great alternative to a bodysuit.
- The Lightweight French Terry Crew. The rose color is so beautiful.