Here’s what I wore for a warm, sunny day of walking around London and exploring Notting Hill. What’s your favorite kind of shop to visit when you’re traveling — fashion, kids, food, home, all of them? See the outfit in motion here >
Small/independent shops featured:
- Doen blouse (this is an old color way, but they have several colors and patterns available now)
- NB x ABLE hoop earrings (coming soon!)
- AYR jeans (fit TTS, but size down if in between sizes because they have a lot of stretch)
- Freda Salvador sneakers (size down 1/2 size, and use 15BORTON for 15% off your first order)
- Krewe sunglasses (mine are the color ‘Rye Polarized’)
And the flap crossbody bag is old from Madewell, but I found it available here.