Here’s an easy, layered, elevated look for spring. The sweater is old from Everlane and the jeans are old from Madewell (Demi Boot Jeans in Berkeley Wash, Chewed Hem Edition), but I found a similar style here and here.
These are the small/independent brands featured in today’s outfit:
- NB x ABLE Conni Ear Hugs (join the waitlist!)
- ABLE denim jacket (TTS or size up for a more casual fit. Use Natalie15 for 15% off)
- Clare V bag and striped bag strap
- Freda Salvador oxfords (15BORTON for 15% off your first order)
- Krewe sunglasses (‘Rye Polarized’ is the color)
I can’t seem to find the source of the jeans. Can you please tell me where they’re from?
They’re very old! But the exact style is Madewell “Demi Boot Jeans in Berkeley Wash, Chewed Hem Edition”