You know I love to support other woman-owned small businesses, and this week I’m going to be keeping this post up to date with sales from my favorites so you won’t miss out on these limited-time offers. I’ve also included my top picks under each brand! Especially when shopping from small businesses, I encourage you to shop directly from them whenever possible — this means more of your money supports the brand directly and allows them to invest in their products, their team and their community.
That being said, I also want to make a quick note about this week of sales. This time of year it’s easy to feel a lot of pressure to buy, buy, buy, but I want to encourage you to take a deep breath and not let that pressure seep in. Yes, there are some amazing deals happening, but they’re not a great deal if they’re not something you know you’d happily welcome into your wardrobe and get a lot of use out of. So use this post as a guide to investing in some really incredible brands and quality products at a discount, but know that you don’t need any of it unless you actually are in the market for one of these products.
I’ll keep this post updated over the coming week, so bookmark it and check back for easy reference. Also, I’m happy to answer product, fit/sizing and styling questions in the comments section so don’t hesitate to ask!
ABBY ALLEY: “Perfectly imperfect” sling bags available at a discount. All sales final.
CLARE V: 20% off sitewide — no code needed!
- Midi Sac (The most versatile bag — use it with a crossbody strap, a shoulder strap, a shortie strap, or no strap as a clutch. Or put it inside a larger tote to organize things!)
- Moyen Messenger (A very practical and cool bag! I wear the cream one all the time.)
- Grande Fanny (My favorite for hands-free days.)
- Poche (Holds the essentials — phone, car key, a few cards, lip balm, and sunnies.)
- Pot de Miel (My go-to all summer long.)
- Turnlock Louis (On its way to me!)
- Chou Chou (A cute alternative to a clutch)
- Belle (The perfect clutch in a gorgeous, subtle checkerboard pattern)
- Shortie Strap (I have the tortoise and am going to try the gold, too.)
- Chain Straps (I have the thick one and the Box Chain one and they’re gorgeous — they dress up any bag with D-Rings)
- Braided Shoulder Strap (I love the texture this adds to bags — works on any bag with D-Rings)
- Checkered Crossbody Strap (Pairs especially well with a simple bag to add pattern to an outfit)
- Ciao Collar (I use this as a bag strap — same size as the “Shortie” strap — on a black tote and love the vintage vibe it adds.)
- Oscar Sweater (On its way to me!)
- Oversized Sweatshirt (I have an old version of the Ciao black sweatshirt, and love the new green one as well!)
FREDA SALVADOR: 25% off almost everything — code CYBERFUN automatically applied at checkout and can be used as many times as you’d like! See something not included in the sale? If it’s your first purchase, you can use 15BORTON for 15% off.
- BROOKE Boot (Fit true to size)
- EDA D’Orsay Sneakers (Sized down 1/2 size, require some breaking in)
- ELBA Loafers (True to size, break in first with socks)
- JADA Ballet Flats (True to size, loosen a bit with wear)
- LIBBY Sneakers (True to size)
HEIDI MERRICK: 25% off sitewide with code GIVETHANKS
- Tia Dress (Love the shape)
- Rosie Dress (Shown above & recently added to my wardrobe. Classic and cool and comfortable.)
JACLYN JAMES CO: Free gift with any $125+ purchase. Add your choice of artisanal sipping glasses to the cart and use code CHEERS23 at checkout.
- Cashmere, Fireside, and Golden Chai candles (My all-time favorites)
- Trio Votive Candle Set (A great gift, or easy way to decide on your favorite scents)
- Glass Cloche & Walnut Base (Ordered this for my candles)
- Harlequin Stockings (My checkerboard obsession continues! Ordered these last month)
- Modern Wooden Nutcrackers (Also ordered these!)
- Faux Cedar Garland (It’s so realistic)
- Also, not sure if the gift with purchase applies to coffee, but her Rise & Shine Coffee is excellent and what I drink every morning. Makes a great gift, or household staple!
JENNA BEE HANDMADE: 25% off everything with code HOLIDAY25
- Cosmetic Bag (I have a checkered one and love it so much!!)
- Sling Bag (Really large and holds more than you’d think! Great bag to bring with you on a walk.)
LAUDE THE LABEL: 30% off 150+ / 40% off 250+ / 50% off $500+
- Bea Blazer (Love both the chocolate brown and the cream colors)
- Ennis Dress (If I lived in a colder climate I would be adding to cart right now!)
- Marin Trench (Have it, love it, it’s so gorgeous! Backordered, but worth the wait.)
- Ida Keyhole Vest (Have this one, too!)
- Heritage Basketweave Sweater (Sized up in mine for a cozier, oversized fit. It’s dreamy.)
- Valley Cardigan
MERIT: 20% off sitewide, no code needed
- “Natalie’s Favorites” Set — I’m so happy to say that my favorites set is back, AND it’s marked down from $154 to $104, saving you $50 when you buy my favorite items together during the sale. Yay!
- Great Skin Serum
- Flush Balm (I wear the colors Beverly Hills or Fox)
- The Minimalist (I wear the color Camel)
- Bronze Balm (I wear the color Seine)
NA NIN: 30% off almost everything with code THIRTY30. Note that all sales are final!
- Lena pants in silk herringbone (size down)
- Winnie trousers in sandwashed voile (fit true to size)
- Wyonna swimsuit (can also wear as a bodysuit)
- Romy cotton and alpaca sweaters (I have the cotton ones, alpaca ones fit the same and are very warm)
- Dylan alpaca coat
- Esme silk blouse (true to size, I’d say size 1 fits up to M and possibly L, but check measurements)
- Bobbie maxi wrap skirt in sandwashed voile (fits true to size) — there is also a midi length in black raw silk here!
NOBLE: 10% off sitewide, or 20% off $200+
- Utility Suit (Oat Milk is my favorite, followed by Ash)
SOLD OUT NYC: 25% off through 11/29 or while supplies last, no code needed