UPDATE: I made a few edits a week into the capsule — I cut the slip dress and swapped for this yellow one-shoulder dress, and also added this black button up and my favorite denim jacket as an easy over-the-shoulders layer.
This month’s capsule is really neutral, with some pops of green (my favorite color!). As always, my intention is to give you ideas for how to style and elevate simple, everyday pieces with what you have in your closet. And links are provided below in case you’re on the hunt for something you see me share! I’ll be saving all of the August Capsule outfits here if you want to bookmark the page.
- White button up shirt
- Black button up shirt
- Green button up shirt
- White high neck tank (NATALIE15 for 15% off first order)
- Black high neck tank (NATALIE15 for 15% off first order)
- White tee (NATALIE15 for 15% off first order)
- Black tee (NATALIE15 for 15% off)
- Striped tee (similar, NATALIE15 for 15% off)
*these are the silicone covers I wear with tanks and a lot of dresses
- White shorts (4″ length)
- Green paper bag shorts (2% of online sales go to Everytown for Gun Safety; if sold out in your size, try these similar ones and use Natalie15 for 15% off)
- Denim shorts
- Black high waist shorts (NatalieB15 for 15% off; or similar here for less — and use Natalie15 for 15% off)
- Tan high waist shorts (similar)
- High rise 90s jeans (I recommend sizing down 2-3 sizes)
- White trousers (NATALIE15 for 15% off, or here’s a linen alternative for less and with more sizing options)
- Black crop pants (NATALIE15 for 15% off)
- Tan trousers (extended sizes here)
DRESSES & JUMPSUITS (2)
MATCHING SETS (4 items total) — even more versatile than dresses and can be worn separately, too!
- Black top & maxi skirt (2% of online sales go to Everytown for Gun Safety)
- Olive floral top & skirt (2% of online sales go to Everytown for Gun Safety)