Apiece Apart is a small, female-owned business founded by two lifelong friends. They mindfully craft every collection sustainably and responsibly, using organic, ethically-sourced, and biodegradable fabrics and natural fibers as often as possible. They strive for low-waste production processes — every Apiece Apart collection is cut-to-order, with little to no excess inventory at the end of each season. They also craft timeless, long-lasting garments that exist outside of trend cycles or fast fashion, rejecting the notion that clothing is disposable. All of their pieces are designed to last for years of wear.
- Ilia Crop Top – A perfect top to pair with midi skirts this summer
- Son Vida Short – I have these shorts in olive and will be wearing them all summer long
- Delle Tee – This tee in black is a new addition and it’s so soft and easy to wear! An elevated option if you love the comfiness of a t-shirt
- Easy Pocket Tee – Stripes are always a classic option and an easy way to add pattern to your wardrobe
- Eco Nueva Merel Sweater – I have this in tan and would love to get the striped one. If unsure of your size or in between, I’d go larger
- Allday Cardigan – An easy layer in timeless colors with beautiful details
- Casa Top – I’d wear this tucked into high rise jeans with sandals this spring
- Merida Pant – Classic pants for spring, cooler summer days and even fall and a mild winter day
- Moni Dress – This dress in olive looks so beautiful! Simultaneously so simple and so unique.