All of my favorite shoes come from one brand in particular — Freda Salvador! They’re a female-owned brand that makes gorgeous, modern shoes that are also practical and comfortable. Everything is made by hand in their family factory in Spain, too. It’s a slow fashion brand that’s definitely worth trying if you haven’t yet.
Use NATALIEBEST20 for 20% off items from the ‘Best Of’ sale (see everything here) through 11/1. Below are the shoes I have personally that are included in the sale.
- EDA Sneaker in white calf (All-time favorite sneaker — see these styled here. I size down 1/2 size.)
- LIBBY Sneaker in stucco suede (See them styled here)
- BROOKE Boot in brown, mink and black (See the brown styled here, and size up if you’ll wear very thick socks)
- ELBA Loafer in bark suede (See them styled here)
- EMI Boot in khaki (See them styled here)
- KEEN Mule in natural woven (See them styled here)
- JAMES Slipper — I’ve been wearing these every single day at home for years
Questions about any of these? Let me know in the comments!
Hi! Does the Libby sneaker run TTS? Or should I size down 1/2 size like in the EDA? And do the slippers ever need washing or is the sheepskin okay without? Thank you!