We’re doing a quick weekend trip to my parents’ house this weekend and I’m going to share what’s going in my bag for any of you needing a little warm weather packing inspiration. It should be in the mid-70s during the day and mid-40s at night, and we’ll mostly just be swimming and hanging out at the house. Due to the big difference in daytime and nighttime temperatures there this time of year (it’s a desert climate), I like to be sure to pack with layers as an option in case we want to take a morning walk or sit by the fire pit one night.
Here’s what’s going in my bag:
- Alpaca cardigan
- White button down
- Black t-shirt
- Black leggings
- Lightweight gray sweater (And matching sweatpants for lounging, not shown. Code Natalie20 gets you 20% off.)
- High rise denim shorts
- Raffia hat (Code Natalie20 gets you 20% off this one that I have. Also found this similar one for less.)
- Black bikini top & striped bottoms
- White sneakers (similar and similar)
- Brown sandals
- Simple jewelry—my Julia Earrings in Arches, 14K Gold Hoops and Hammered Coin Necklace (from this set)
- Slippers (not shown)
If you have a warm weather getaway coming up, stay tuned for next week’s style session where I’ll create a slightly bigger vacation capsule that would create a week of outfits.