New series, pals! I have been missing my Friday link posts and thought I would bring them back, but with a new twist. In this series I’ll regularly share links to things related to mind, body and soul. That means good stuff to read, good stuff to wear, and inspirational things as well. This also will be a great weekly spot to link to items that are on sale that I think are worth snagging if you have a gap in your wardrobe. I hope you like it!
The dangers of distracted parenting (this one is really convicting for me!!)
A dose of body positivity to start your weekend off right.
“Bearing the image of God doesn’t mean we have His nose or His widow’s peak; it means we are eternal beings, worthy of worth, value, and dignity.” —She Reads Truth
A few favorites from the J.Crew sale (use the code BIGSALE for 40% off full price items!)
– Looks like a coat, but is really a sweater
– The sweater blazer that I’ll be wearing on repeat (size down)
– Cute peplum shirt
– A fun little graphic tee
– Pretty eyelet top—especially cute when paired with some masculine elements for fall!
– Perfect dress for those of you attending weddings soon!
– I love a good sweatshirt
– Gold mule loafers!!
– An easy way to incorporate the leopard trend this fall
And a few new arrivals from Madewell I don’t want you to miss:
– This striped peplum top that’s very similar to mine!!
– This top in Heather Harvest. So good.
– Super cute denim jacket.
– This would be adorable under overalls.
– Tons of new denim.