One of my main goals when I share outfits is to help you take the stress out of getting dressed. I know you’re busy, I know you have a lot going on, and I know you want to feel comfortable and put together without spending too much time thinking about it. Today I’m partnering with Everlane to give you a whole week of outfit ideas. Here are quick links to the pieces I am featuring, and all of the outfits are pictured below. You can see these looks in action on my IGTV channel!
- Plaid blazer (runs big—size down)
- Black tee (oversized, but I got TTS for that type of fit)
- Wide leg jeans (TTS, cut for raw hem)
- Black curvy jeans (I sized down and have the ankle length)
- Dark blue curvy jeans (I sized down and have the ankle length)
- Black puffer coat (runs big, size down)
- Black turtleneck sweater
- Maroon “ReCashmere” (sized up)
- Brass cashmere
- White button down (runs big, size down)
- Black day tote
- White loafers
- Black booties (size up 1/2 size)
- Black mules (size up 1/2 size)
- Black slingbacks (size down 1/2 size)
- Vintage scarf (use whatever you have!)
- Earrings (handmade by me, coming soon to the holiday collection!)
Which look is your favorite?
Thank you, Everlane, for sponsoring this post!
Read the Comments +